During the Technology portion of the program, students will learn all about innovations and will learn to:
• Identify and define authentic problems and significant questions for investigation.
• Plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
• Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
• Use multiple processes and diverse perspectives to explore alternative solutions.
Students will use navigation and mapping tools to:
• Gather, evaluate and use information.
• Recognize the benefits of advancements in technology tools which provide information relating to location and distance.
• Use coordinate points of latitude and longitude to specify locations and navigate from one point to another.